Getting your message out to the world
As a copywriter, you spend your working life marketing other people’s products and services. But how well are you selling yourself? Do you market yourself with oomph, sparkle and brio? Or do you save that for your clients?
In this 26 Trade Secrets workshop, we explored what makes you stand out, where you want to take your business and how to get there. We talked about your website and discussed how to get yourself noticed – in a way that feels right for you.
The session covered how to:
- Position yourself and your work
- Expand your client base and repertoire
- Present your brand online
- Network your way to new business
- Develop a one-minute elevator pitch.
Read a review of the session here.