translation agencies

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sabine Harnau Sabine Harnau 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Heather Atchison
    Heather Atchison
    Spectator

Can anyone recommend a translation agency (covering multiple languages) that really gets tone of voice?  Asking for a friend 🙂

Thanks

Heather

Profile photo of Sabine Harnau
    Sabine Harnau
    Participant

Hi Heather, if you want someone who will propose a brief and transcreate, I recommend Tag Worldwide. Two friends of mine used to work there and their approach is solidly research based and culturally sound.

For a less expensive, more involved approach I can recommend Adexchange (in my sector) and Asian Absolute (they do more than just asian languages). Both need your collaboration or the client’s to create a brief.

Hope this helps — if it’s not far too late!

if you do decide to try any of them, it would be great to have your thoughts and impressions.

Sabine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Tweets

Latest 26 images

I live at number 26, and this is my bin!  Rebecca Thomas
Captured in Venice by Elen Lewis
26-jane
Distance markers on a disused railway in East Sussex. The Cuckoo Line.  By Tony Linkson
Distance markers on a disused railway in East Sussex. The Cuckoo Line.  By Tony Linkson
Spotted by Marin Lee at the Serpentine in Hyde Park
Spotted in Copenhagen by Helen MacKinven.
Spotted on the airfield of Tivat airport in Montenegro by Martin Lee
I took this picture in a fabulous vegan and raw food restaurant in Turin - Ezri Carlebach
Spotted in Capri by Laura Hunter
Woods near Jouqueviel, Midi-Pyrenees, 10 minutes after I had told my walking group about 26. They gave me a funny look. By David Mathews
Image by Ed Pritchard
Image by Lydia Thornley in Krakow
Spotted in Belfast by Jonathan Holt